Friday, August 31, 2012

Before August ends...

Just so I have something listed in my August archives. Teehee.

I know I've been on hiatus mode this whole month, all thanks to my very busy schedule and a whopping tons of credit to my lazy pants (I know, sorry). This month has been the busiest and most hectic so far, with the midterm exams and all.

Three weeks ago, I think?
This photo was taken from our terrace, and no, I am not living in Italy (though I know Italy's rivers would be a hundred times more clean-looking than this). Brought about by a Low Pressure Area, this flood was really terrible. Almost the entire Metro was flooded so everyone's like trapped in their homes or evacuation centers. Plus, electricity in some area were cut.


For more than a week, classes in all levels were suspended, therefore midterm exams were moved. Imagine reviewing everything beforehand, then came in the flood, everything you've reviewed went away because of everything going on, so you had to re-review everything all over again. Damn. I think I raped the word "everything" in this paragraph.

When classes resumed, examinations for minor subjects were given. Right away. Like, no grace period or something. (-_-) But that's okay, at least they did not extend class days nor did they ask us to attend makeup classes, so, yeah.

Then came the Departmental Exams! Yey! Not. Requirements.. requirements.. more requirements..

Ending this on a lighter note, at least we have the time to do this now, right? :)

Buddies Anna & Angel, striking a pose in the building's fire exit. :)

Angel, Rona & Anna

Angel, Anna & I :))

I look like a midget. Lol.

My hair's longer now! :)
So, to sum up my August: 

Even though there are a lot of things going on in life, learn how to make the most out of it. It's fun, especially if you do it with people you treasure the most. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?