Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catwoman is so Hot. Gaaahd, I want my girl self back.

Who would ever forget her portrayal as princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi?

Me? A Princess? Shut up!

I remember her as Princess Mia back in my early adolescent years and she's been my girl crush ever since. With that pretty face and a huge chunk of talent, well...

And now!! Her appearance in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises surprised me to the nth level because (1) It was unplanned, so I didn't research on it, and (2) I am still stuck in her image as Princess Mia. Her role in Love and other Drugs, well I prefer to remove it from my brain [too much sexy time].

Anne Hathaway seriously did a great job as Catwoman. She's perfect for that role. Period.





Nothing more to say. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?