Monday, July 9, 2012

I am but a blogosphere nomad.

Okay, first things first. Title = Lame. It doesn't even rhyme! Sorry about that.

I've been blogging for a very long time now, and I am pretty much of a blogosphere nomad. Coming from Blogger to Wordpress to Tumblr to Yola to Tumblr then back to Blogger again... Well, you get the idea. So what brings me back? I don't know, I guess that's just how I roll.

I can't get myself to keep all of my accounts, though. So all those sites - I've deleted my blogs even before I start a new one, so no worries (well except for Tumblr which kinda comes in handy if I wanna give my crush some stalking, teehee).

I don't like my address. My last blogger address has something to do with the words "random" and "awesome", and now it's gone! Like poof! Darnit. Whoever you are who consumed my past life: I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. And the B**** who owns the address reversed - YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!

Nah, just kidding. It's fine, you guys. No worries. Go on with your lives. I don't care. Hunting you down won't make me rich anyway. (But deep inside I am killing myself for leaving and giving up that blog address because I really really really really love that in my address bar.)

Now I'm stuck with carlamariecruz.blogspot.com. Well at least until I decide to go on with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?